• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Testing!

Occupation
Landscape construction
I'm on probation because I was accused that I was a spam-bot but I'm Human so maybe they will let me off on this one. I think they are testing me with the 120 seconds between tests.............................................................................................................................................................doot doot doooo.............................................................................................................................................................................da da dum dump dumper doy dude man .....................................................dork ya im a dork so are you if your still reading this toot toot excuse me better wipe that one