• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex TS_14 Service/operators/repair manuals

bflobil

Occupation
Farmer, dirt work
Looking for some manuals for my scraper. Front (Model 6 UOT Serial 36838) Rear (model 38 SH Serial 16575)

Anyone have something laying around or know where I can find them online?

631G

Occupation
Civil Superintendent
Check EBay. I have had good success there locating manuals. As I recall there is a company from the Midwest that buys and resells these manuals. I’d have to go back and look it up when they sold me a manual for our D9G. Jensales also available through ebay sells what amounts to a photo copy of a manual. Image quality varies but the text is clear so you can read through the steps. On a quick search there seems to be ones on eBay that will work for you.

One of the things I’ve learned since stumbling across this forum is having access to and maintaining a good library of manuals is critical with older machines. They’re invaluable.

Good luck!