• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex TS14B weight

JustinG

Occupation
Diesel Mechanic, Cummins
I've been looking at getting a TS14B for a project I have. I can't find an accurate empty weight for one. Anyone know what the empty weight is for one?

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Found one for sale that says no load weight of 19,100 lbs. Does that sound right? I thought they weighed a little more than that.

http://www.purplewave.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?151230/J8753/73
I wonder if that plate in your photo relates to the tractor end only..? The model number B14UOT on the upper left of the plate refers to the tractor model, so it's not the exact same tractor as the data sheet posted by Don which is a B20UOT model.

bam1968

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
JustinG, I'm planning on going and looking at those scrapers within the next week or so. Let me know if there is anything specific you would like to know about them and I can hopefully help you out.