• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tapatalk message notification

pburress

Occupation
field service technician
I'm using Tapatalk and was wondering if there is a way to set up a notification when a pm or someone replies to a question?

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
Mine automatically notifies me of pm's. Don't know about replies

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
How do you subscribe to a thread?

pburress

Occupation
field service technician
When your in the thread, click upper right corner of screen and that will give you the option to subscribe

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I'm not familiar with Tapatalk so I don't know how it's configured, but if you go into your settings located at the top right of the page you can set them to send you notifications as you wish. You may have to do this from a PC or browser on the phone. Once your settings are in place you should get notifications once you are logged in on any device.

pburress

Occupation
field service technician
I'm not familiar with Tapatalk so I don't know how it's configured, but if you go into your settings located at the top right of the page you can set them to send you notifications as you wish. You may have to do this from a PC or browser on the phone. Once your settings are in place you should get notifications once you are logged in on any device.

Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get a chance