• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TW80 Loader

Tags

I have no experience with them but know it is not made by Takeuchi...I'm by no means saying that's a bad thing, I'm not sure any of them are made by the manufacturers that sell em. I have a Kubota R630 and I know it's built in Europe, weather or not kubota builds it is hard to say but I doubt it.

gearhead82

I know Wacker, CAT, Kubota and JCB build their own. CASE, Deere and Takeuchi both buy them from others.

I do not think anyone builds them in the US. Most, if not all, are coming from Europe, usually Germany.

Smokin Joe67

I've had the Atlas AR65 loaders for 13 years and just bought a TW65 a month ago. They are built like a Mercedes. No rattles, the pins and bushings don't wear out with 3000 hours and they run strong. My new TW65 is pretty new but I'm sure it will be a great machine for a long time.