• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL26 questions

koenig

Occupation
Hardware sales/management
Thanks tool king. My loader didn't come with manuals so this is fantastic. Awesome site you guys got here.

chrisw21_2000

Can you put manuals back up? I clicked link but it wasn't found.

I've tracked my problems hopefully to a relief valve on the bottom of the rear pump. I'll know more in a few days. Only able to work on it between jobs.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner

mdurbahn

Sorry to Hijack,
But Tool King, I was wondering if you have a GEHL 5625 service or operating manual by chance??

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
GEHL 5625 service or operating manual by chance??

mdurbahn
I might have it.I will check when I get home tonight.I have them in my other laptop.I do I will upload them and put the links here.
thanks
ed

sharpshooter93

Occupation
raise cattle
thanks tool king, for up loading the manuals, would have gotten back to you sooner, have been away. these will really help. thanks jim.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
mdurbahn
I only have the parts manual for your GEHL 5625 machine .If you would like it can post it or email you the link to download it.

chrisw21_2000

Just as an update, I recently discovered What was wrong with my tl126. After rebuilding the drive motor and no luck, I pulled the drive pump out and found the problem. There is a brass faced steel plate that the piston assembly spins on that was scared up from running dry. No luck on replacement part. I faced it off in a lathe and lapped in with 2000 grit paper. Still have to reinstall the pump. Hopefully this fixed it.

Haybale

I have just purchased a tl26, and I seem to be having a problem with the engine getting hot. I installed a new thermostat, and looked over the radiator inside and out. The only thing I noticed is the air flow pushes out instead of pulling in. I am at a loss on what to do. Any ideals would be greatly appreciated. Also does anyone have the Tech manual for this machine?
Thanks,

Haybale

First let me say thank you to tool_king. I very much appreciate the manuals. Now, does your machine suck the air in the back or blow it out across the radiator?

Yellowstroker

Does anyone know what cranking amp or battery size for a TL26 takeuchi I just bought one yesterday and the markings on the battery are gone and the battery is dead hoping I can get a answer before tomarrow before I call the dealer