• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL230 Pilot Line Filter Error

Mark13

I completed a service on my Tak TL230 and the 2 times I've started it to move the machine it continuously flashes the light for Pilot Line Filter and the in cab alarm sounds. I've taken the filter housing off, looked at the filter to make sure it's seated right, cleaned the housing, put it all back together and it's still unhappy. With the old filter it was fine, the new filter is the same brand and filter as the old one and fits just fine. Does anyone have any ideas what my problem might be? The machine works just fine, no leaks, nothing unusual besides the flashing light and buzzer going off in the cab.

Mark13

2 days later and it's still mad at me. I'm going to pull it apart again tomorrow and see if I missed something the first 2 or 3 times. Is there anything special I should look for with the filter or assembly?