• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TB135

2low4nh

Hello everyone,
Jut bought a Takeuchi TB135 in the fall. I bought it with a few known problems in an attempt to save money....... I got the Mini for a pretty low price and it does get the job done. The problem I am having is trying to get a service manual for it. I am having a problem with a low turret speed and the blade will not pick up the machine more then an inch or 2. I can manually raise the machine and the blade will hold in any position but it will not lift and the thumb will randomly fall if not fully retracted. The only other issue is the head gasket is blown which I hope to get repaired in the next week or 2. So any help on a manual or where to start on the hydraulics would be great.

bmckenzie

Occupation
self employed
hi, I have the same machine. I got a repair shop manual on a c/d that is the factory one. Has a great trouble shooting section. Check my previous post for the info on where I got it, (u.k. somewhere )

Georgia Iron

Occupation
Concrete building slab and grading contractor
Go to the Dealer and get it. It will either be free or $10.00 for the cd. Another reason I like takeuchi you don't get hit with a $1000.00 for the book. Thanks Cat.