• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T300 electrical issue

bwbigred

I have an early 2000's bobcat t300 with the keyless start system. Every once and a while out of nowhere the machine will just shut off. When I try to restart it the screen will light up and then turn off like it's losing all power. Then sometimes it'll start run for a second and then shut off and then other times everything will work perfectly fine.does anyone have any ideas where to start. Battery terminal are clean and tight

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I have an early 2000's bobcat t300 with the keyless start system. Every once and a while out of nowhere the machine will just shut off. When I try to restart it the screen will light up and then turn off like it's losing all power. Then sometimes it'll start run for a second and then shut off and then other times everything will work perfectly fine.does anyone have any ideas where to start. Battery terminal are clean and tight

Make sure you check the cables to battery post adapter and in line fuse above the battery.I have had brand new machine with loose connection in these locations .Which cause all kinds of weird stuff happen .