• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T250 acting up

M4tt

So for anyone that saw my other post "T250 problems". I bought a machine cheap at auction that pretty much all of the hyd system was toast. Short answer, we had both drive motors rebuilt, tandom drive rebuilt, and a new gear pump. Took apart the lift block and cleaned, cleaned the tank, washed out and cleaned every hose in the system and just finished putting everything back together.

So, backed the machine out of the garage for the first time, it ran great for about 90' and then started to slowly die. First I noticed the machine would not spin in a 360. It would try to stall the engine. Took it onto some soft dirt and lost all pull from the right side drive motor. Left side seems to pull good but right has almost no response from the crontrols. Got a warning light over head diamond with ! In it. Says general warning. Then got a warning for low charge pressure. Last got a code 35-02 for the 2 speed fan motor.

Thats as far as I got. Discusted with this project for the day I just left it there in the dirt and went home.

Any ideas, even "light it on fire" is not out of the question at this point.

crewchief888

typically a very low hour failure combined with the low charge pressure is due to a "dry" startup. the tank sits low in the frame, lower than the pumps.

we overfill the tank, and let the machine sit ( usually overnight) before the 1st startup. start and idle the machine while monitoring charge pressure. low charge and we shut the machine down

you may also find a piece of debris stuck in the charge relief valve on the pump holding the valve off the seat.

:eek: