1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sumitomo SH55U - Return Hydraulic Filter Element

Discussion in 'Compact Excavators' started by alrman, Dec 7, 2017.

1. alrman

alrman Senior Member

Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
    Anyone have an original part number or a mainstream aftermarket number (Donaldson/Fleetguard/Baldwin/Sakura/WIX) for the hydraulic filter for the above machine?
    I have searched all over & only found one on the internet for "Friday Spares" a US based company & their part number is their own.
    Because the machine is an grey market import here, the local Sumitomo dealer also has no information on it.

I have searched using filter dimension sizes also on all major suppliers & come up blank....

It is a canister type measuring L 158mm x OD 112mm x ID 70mm.

The old filter could be refitted, but I know it is about 10yrs overdue, so a part of me just doesn't want to put it back.

Grateful for any assistance :cool: