1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Standard flow mulcher

Discussion in 'Compact Equipment Attachments' started by Daolivarez, May 15, 2017.

1. Daolivarez

Daolivarez Member

Hi, I was trying to find a mulcher for a standard flow skid steer and the only one I could find is the SS Miny Might. I couldn't find any reviews on them. Does anyone have one, or know someone that does? And if so what do you think about them? Also is there any other mulchers that will work for a standard flow skid steer?

2. catman13

catman13 Well-Known Member

refrigeration engineer/excavation contractor
    what are you trying to cut ?
    i have a Skid Steer Rotary Brush Cutter ( brush master ) in think that is the name that takes standard flow and it works great on grass and blackberry's and i have chopped up to 4 inch trees

3. Daolivarez

Daolivarez Member

I have a bunch of thick blackberry vine and some small trees (2"-4") I don't think I will really need to cut anything bigger than that. Does it mulch the trees up pretty well?

4. catman13

how small do you want the brush? black berry's not much left , trees if you go slow big chips left,
    i paid 2000.00 $ . i want to get 1 of the disk shredders but they run about 20,000.00 grand + , a little out of my price range right now

5. Daolivarez

Daolivarez Member

I just want them small enough to be able to mow when they grass starts growing back, even if I have to run over them a few times with the brush master first. After watching some videos of those brush masters 2000 is well worth it. I found some for around 5500 new, still beats 20k for a disk mulcher. I'm wanting to hopefully start making some money with it after I'm done with my place.

6. catman13

this will do a better job than the disk mower for you.
    look at Bar none auctions, that is where i got mine and it was brand new

7. Daolivarez

Daolivarez Member

8. catman13

try this company (( Quick Attach Attachments llc