• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Stahl Service crane manual needed

AngryGnome

I'm not sure if I should post here but I'll start with this one. I picked up a Stahl 6000 LRX service crane the other day and need a service manual. I'm having trouble getting one from the local dealer or he is having trouble I should say. If anyone has one or could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

I hooked up the step up transformer and put 12 volts to it, only to blow the 30 amp fuse 2 times when I tried to operate it. A schematic would be helpful. Mounting instructions would be nice. I've got a pretty good idea how I want to do it but would like to see details of the manufactures recommendations. I tend to overbuild so I'm pretty sure it'll be safe when done.

It's too big for my Dodge 3500 so I'm going to mount it on my triple axle trailer. I'm just going to be using it for personal use and maybe the odd favor. It would be nice to have it on my truck but I think that puts it over the limit. Especially with welder and tools. Thanks

A.G.