• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sprague Air Push wiper motor

Blaster

Would anyone know where I might find a driver side wiper motor for my 1977 White freightliner Cabover? The number on the motor is M-554-80; the shaft # is GF-261-3.5 Date is 4/80.
Here in Nova Scotia it appears most part numbers that are pre computer and require the micro fish search take up too much time so i'm at a stand still.The motor is fine but the plastic piece that holds the air lines is cracked.I was told it could be ordered from freightliner if I could find a part#. My truck's vin number is before the computer so I need the micro fish search.Any and all help is much appreciated.Even a number for sprague parts would help.
Al