• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Somebody else's project

Kbivjr73*

Hey, im new to this site, got a job wrenching at a local spot. Got someone's leftovers. Anyone have a wiring diagram for an alt for a backhoe/loader . Ill have to wait till tomorrow to get the specs. Thanks for the help.

hosspuller

I have a wiring diagram for a TLB, but it likely won't help you. You would definitely get better help with more specifics in your postings. Make, model, serial number at least.

Delmer

Sorry, you'll have to look up a diagram based on the alternator brand, then pick one that matches what you see. Once you find the right diagram it's not hard to hook up. But keep looking till you find the right one. google images "bosch alternator diagram" or whatever.

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
I recently went on a binge studying industrial alternators and their hookups and I learned there are still different configurations out there I have not learned. Nevertheless post a picture or something and I will try to help.

Vetech63

There are too many variables. SE alternators are usually 1 wire units and the rest can vary up to 4-5 wires if they have a tach drive and warning indicator, and whether it has an internal or external regulator. As said above, more info ands pictures would help!