• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skytrak 6036

Moonlite

Serial. Number
Engine B4.5
Engine serial number

Cranks fine but has intermittent no start. When it does start and you cut it off it stays running for about 10 seconds. When it don't start it is getting power to fuel shut off and power is being cut off to fuel solenoid when you cut key off. I replaced fuel solenoid but I still have the same problem. Any suggestions?

Peter_H

Occupation
Retired
Serial. Number
Engine B4.5
Engine serial number

Cranks fine but has intermittent no start. When it does start and you cut it off it stays running for about 10 seconds. When it don't start it is getting power to fuel shut off and power is being cut off to fuel solenoid when you cut key off. I replaced fuel solenoid but I still have the same problem. Any suggestions?
Moonlite, do you still own the Case W-14 loader?