• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SEM ZL30F-1 Spare Parts

Brendan Corrigan

Hi all,
I have been searching for parts online for my father for an SEM ZL30F-1. It appears that spare parts for this model are not readily available, and I have no idea what other SEM models would have the same parts. There may even be Caterpillar models which have the same parts, but again, I have no idea. So, I would be extremely grateful if someone could send me in the right direction. These are the descriptions of the parts my father wants:

Dead man switch for breaking system
Activator for break system
Belt tightener
Filter for transmission oil filter

chinabrianwu

dear sir, maybe i can help you on the demand of SEM ZL30F-1 Parts, i have provided many parts for SEM,SDLG,Liugong for severial customer. If you still need above parts, you can contact me through email sales01@votai.net, whatsapp: 18630852087, you can visit our website www.votai.net to have a brief knowledge of our company, thanks

what we need from you to get price for above parts: the nameplate of your wheel loader SEM ZL30F-1, the photo of parts "Dead man switch for breaking system" and "Activator for break system" so we understand what you actually need, thanks

Brian