• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scheduling Software

andoman

I run an asphalt company with 3 paving crews and two dirt crews and we currently whiteboard the schedule. Is anyone using anything else to schedule multiple crews? I've been playing with google calendar but it's not exactly what I like. Appreciate and info you guys share.

Mat

Occupation
Owner
I work for an engineering firm called Ranger Engineering Consulting. We use a web site called ProWorkFlow to manage our jobs in and out. It also manages our quotes and invoices. It is fairly customizable but the nice thing is that you can try out the free version and see if it will work for what you need. We build machine control files and it works great for managing those jobs. You might be able to make it work for you.