• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SANDVIK CH660 MANTLE PN 442.9760 BOWL LINER 442.8817 another set for Mn22Cr2

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
bdiwearparts, I haven't read all of your posts, but doing a cursory review of your posts here it seems you have flown below the radar of noticing soliciting posts. Again, I haven't read all your posts, so I could be in error, but it seems you're using HEF to solicit business for your company. We have rules here at HEF concerning soliciting, namely this one:

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may create one introductory post or thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

If I'm wrong, please forgive me. But if I'm not and you're using HEF to solicit business, then continued activity to do such will result in banning from HEF. Just want to clarify what your intentions are. :)

bdiwearparts

I just want to post some pictures for Jaw crusher parts and cone crusher parts. So people can look at..... If no body want to look, I can stop post the pictures. Sorry about this.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I just want to post some pictures for Jaw crusher parts and cone crusher parts. So people can look at...

I beg to differ, take this post from a different thread for example > https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...nt-Ring-Cracks&p=647157&highlight=#post647157

That would be considered using HEF to solicit business which is expressly forbidden unless it's done in a manner that complies with forum rules, and that post does not comply. We have no problem with you posting pictures, but when you ask a member..."hey, send me your email addy, we have the parts for your unit...", that's not just posting pictures...that's hustling business.