• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sanderson 725 Teleporter 2 - Part needed

DRC65

Anyone able to suggest where I can get a S/H (or new) 'Extensionmeter' for a 725. At least that's what I think it's called....

Mine's always been missing but its one of the inputs for the load sensors and I believe it's a reel that sits in the box on the side of the boom and unwinds as you extend it.

Truckmasters can recondition one....but only if I've got one in the first place....

DRC65

Thanks Plebeian. I've tried a few wreckers but I hadn't thought of investigating what other equipment may have used that part. Given the amount of parts that are shared across other brands that's a good idea. Appreciate the link too.