• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

RonG Has Passed

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
I'm pretty new here, but his is already a familiar name. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Willie B

LDK

Very sorry to hear this news, condolences.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Ron was an outstanding member here. Throughout his illness he posted all his memories to make sure they were here to be shared. He will be missed sorely by many, his legacy will live on here at HEF. I urge everyone to seek out his posts, there's a wealth of information and history there. Rest in Peace Ron, I wish your family the best through this tough time.

fixou812

Occupation
Millwright Equipment Mechanic Welder
" The children of God are Stronger than the children of Light" Rest in Him' Brother Ron

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
I had a few conversations with Ron on various old machines that we both had acquaintances with in a earlier part of our lifes. A respectful and knowledgeable man whom was always willing to share. He will be sadly missed. God speed Ron.

tctractors

Real sad news to hear about Ron, always a great poster and keen to help all he could, also a "Charter Member" here on this Forum, lucky for me he always loved my postings and told me he would re-read them 3 or 4 times to understand them, then he would laugh about them to himself as he went about his day, it has been a great time to have been involved even if so slightly through this Forum with Ron, but I know I made him Smile and that is my comfort.
tctractors