• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Reset maintenance meter 2013 S590

gyman98

Dumb question but how do I reset the maintenance meter on a 2013 Bobcat s590 with just the standard LCD gauge and key start?

It's the 250hr interval meter and it's currently at 216hrs. Just did a service and want to reset it

crewchief888

Dumb question but how do I reset the maintenance meter on a 2013 Bobcat s590 with just the standard LCD gauge and key start?

It's the 250hr interval meter and it's currently at 216hrs. Just did a service and want to reset it
toggle through the info button until the maint clock is showing, then hold down the info button until the display says "reset".
7-10 seconds

:eek:

gyman98

That doesn't seem to work, any other ideas? Just to make sure I'm using the right terminology, this is the display in my unit
2C9FB3FE-CCB1-4AC0-84DB-0414E362FEE6.jpg

crewchief888

That doesn't seem to work, any other ideas? Just to make sure I'm using the right terminology, this is the display in my unit
2C9FB3FE-CCB1-4AC0-84DB-0414E362FEE6.jpg
with that display, the info button should reset the clock.

key on, press the info button until the maint clock is displayed, then hold the button down until the display changes to "reset", then key off.

crewchief888

I don't know what's going on, just doesn't work
i ran across a machine a couple years ago that wouldnt rest through the panel.
it had been working fine and all of a sudden nothing.
i upgraded the software and the problem went away