• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

read screen all rd90 1983 rpm specs for shaker deck

daversr

installed new engine in my 1983 read rd90 don't have specs on rpm's of shaker deck shaft anyone out there have this spec ? have tried searching the web but no luck thanks for any help

alaskaforby4

Occupation
Owner Operator
We have the same one and it has a adjustable throttle on it. It works pretty good at idle but usually work it at about 1/2 throttle to keep up with a big load being dumped on it.

johndeere123

Any idea what the actual RPM of the shaker deck should be? I am in the process of building one and am trying to figure out how fast to shake it.

QUANIE

Good afternoon GUYS ,i have a question to ask/. Just bought a READ screening plant and I am trying to locate a dealer, Can anyone of you help me with this??