• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Raygo parts

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Anyone have a source for Raygo asphalt drum roller parts 1974. The coupler for the vibrator failed. It's like a Dodge coupler, steel on both ends with a key spline rubber in the center. Paving crew won't let her go for paving driveways.

repowerguy

Occupation
mixer truck mechanic
Raygo was bought by Caterpillar years ago and essentially shut down. That said, it used a lot of common off the shelf parts like many short line manufacturers did. A good industrial power transmission shop should be able to fix you up. Raygo made a couple asphalt rollers that no one else had anything like. I guessing you have a 1-36 Raygo Rebel.

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Honestly I have no idea what it's called. It was purchased when I was 1. 1973 asphalt roller, drum front, smooth rear tires. 2 water tanks, a fuel tank as part of the drum fork for oiling the tires. 4 cylinder 2 stroke Detroit. The drum has been re-skinned twice. I never had a chance for a picture, but it is the coupling between the vibrator, and the drive assembly. Love Joy's coupler is different, but it looks like our in house Macguiver is going to fabricate something to fit the love joy. Our stock man is the type of guy who loses sleep over stuff like that, so I thought I might put it out there.

Arlen L Aas

Looking for axle spindle on rear spicer ax on 420 RayGo roller. Can find all the other parts for planetary but the spindle. What other machines 7sed that ax?

d9gdon

He needs a couple more posts before he can start a new thread.

He can reply to our comments here a couple of times to get his count up.