• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Purchase advice please on Kubota KX040

rtzapper

If anyone can give me some advice of a new old stock KX040 2016 model. It has 30 hours, a 24" bucket, hydraulic 2 way tilt Blade, Hydraulic Thumb, Mechanical Quick attach bucket, Cab with a/c and heat. I was offered a finance price of $52,400 or a cash price of $50,000. Is this a good price that I should buy now or better off to wait til next year? Not sure when new models come out. I am on the fence as I will not use it much in the winter months. Anyone with a KX040 do you like it? Any problems? Thanks for any comments.

eric12

that doesn't seem too bad of a price, but id look at a ZERO tail swing not conventional. also look into new ones or other brands that have 0% for 60 or so months.

KenMac

Occupation
Commercial HVAC tech
Not sure of year, but my dealer gave me "off the top of my head" price of $60k for one with hyd. thumb and 6 way blade and cab heat and air.

Bill Smith

Occupation
Rental House Owner
One thing for sure about Kubota . every part motor included is made by Kubota. We have a small Rent All and now have all kubota equipment and no issues . I have had Bob Cat machines that had either Doosan engines or Kubota . We had JD with yanmar engines We had Case with Perkins engines . Who makes what any more . Our first machine was a Kubota 007 a tiny little thing . Sold it ten years ago , it has to be at least 30 years old and still running strong . 3 dealers all with in a 10 to 20 minute drive .