• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Puckett Brothers vibrating compactor

James Brandis

Hi, We purchased another Puckett Brothers grader.510D .It has a vibrating compactor on the back. I need to rebuild the center box and am looking for SKF NU 408 roller bearings. Also need to know if anyone has a contact for the rubber cushions that hold the tamping plates on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You., Jim

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Hi, We purchased another Puckett Brothers grader.510D .It has a vibrating compactor on the back. I need to rebuild the center box and am looking for SKF NU 408 roller bearings. Also need to know if anyone has a contact for the rubber cushions that hold the tamping plates on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You., Jim
Might be a long shot, but Calder Bros, or Mauldin makes that style of grader now. Our old Puckett didn't have the rear tamper, but in the end they had to build parts for it. I think it went from Puckett to Alitec to PSI then Mauldin. It's not even close to how my old 510 was.
DSC4378.jpg

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums JB! Glad to have you.

Interesting grader. Any pics?