• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PT 110 Fault Code

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Can someone tell me what the fault code 5826 is? There is nothing in the operator manual about fault codes.

furu

I looked in my PT110 service manual and it shows all faults as being in somewhat plain English, not in numbers. Now the Perkins Engine fault codes are in numbers but could not find your code for the engine either.
My PT110 has only has 3 faults and they have always come up in English just as the service manual depicts Sorry I can not be of more help.
Post here when you get the answer as I am now interested in the problem for future reference.

Thanks

Tones

Occupation
Thanks for your reply furu. This is a rental machine that the greenies had got at it before my time. Things have stopped working or never worked since I rented it. Travel speed shows on the puter at the set % but the tracks run flat out, lift arms sag like it's got several thousand hours on it,fuel gauge senser shows high voltage then the gauge disapairs and at 4:55 Friday arvo the engine stops and won't restart and shows this fault code. Rental knocks off at 5 and no weekend service. It's a bugger cause it's only got 260 hours on it.

Tones

Occupation
The numbers are for a failure to regen the DPF apparently