• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Possible H.E.F. Merchandise?

WerkBrau

When it comes to online stoed to support a website - personally I sooner just donae a little bit of cash directly. A $20 shirt will generally only donate $3 to the site its supporting. I'm better off donating $10 - $20 cash directly to help take care of a community I enjoy.

That being said, tshirts rock! I wonder if I could wear one from this site to work and call it business attire?!

legman1947

Why do you start all these forums then stop people from posting anything on them? I hope that makes ANY sense to you because it makes NONE to anyone who uses them.

Is the "new" guy supposed to be the enemy, or what?

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
I just bought for myself and my wife some awesome polos,sweats, and hoody sweats with my ''SKULLFINDER'' logo to the tune of $600 from a local shop.Some awesome artwork and colors which I'm going to maybe share with Steve as he's a ''neighbor'' of mine to finally put this idea to bed and git er dun!!!! This thread is way too old.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
The last I heard, Steve still has quite a few of the T-shirts. The demand for those wasn't quite strong enough to warrant expanding the merchadise line to anything else. (But I agree, a polo would be nice. And a sweatshirt, and some hardhat stickers, and....)

If you'd like a T-shirt, a PM to Steve would be the way to go, at this time.

yanmarman

Occupation
union ironworker
How about yellow?.Icould use some for chirstmas.This is a good ideal Thanks