• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

portafill screener

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation
Excavating Contractor 30 + Yrs.
Thinking of buying a new tracked screener . Looking at portafill 3000st or 5000 . Does anyone have any experience with these units ? thanks in advance ! Would use it to screen topsoil most of the time .

Last edited:

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
first time i have heard of them just looked at their website .I don't know i've had extec's for about 10years going to look at a third one tomorrow .they are most likely a spin off from one the other one's in ireland.

Raff

If your screening top soil I would highly recommend the 5000CT. It's not exactly a spin off. The owner of the company has been manufacturing plant for years. He used to own masterskreen I believe before selling to Metso.

The screens are great. Very simple and easy moved from site to site.

ChrisJette

Occupation
Operations Manager
I have two of the Portafills. A 7000IC-R and a 5000CT. We do a lot of recycling, green waste and c&d. We have used it to screen topsoil, wood chips along with gravel and crushed concrete. No matter what you put in the machine it screens and it does a great job. The machines are very durable and take the beating in stride from an industry as tough as ours. Being a small, family owned company so we needed compact equipment to break into the business. Going with these guys was the right move for us.I'll shoot you a link of our last job...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFqyS4VfD0A

Shoot me a pm if you want. Or if you want come up to see them running.

Kieran.mccracke

Hi, I work for a company call Screen Services based out of Baltimore MD. We are the Portafill dealer for MD,PA,VA,DE. We have several machines working in a lot of different applications if you would like to see some working please give me a call.

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation
Hi, I work for a company call Screen Services based out of Baltimore MD. We are the Portafill dealer for MD,PA,VA,DE. We have several machines working in a lot of different applications if you would like to see some working please give me a call.

We have rented a crushed and screener from screening services . Will catch up with Davie to hopefully be able to see some machines working . This is something that's on my radar for 2016 . I have spent enough money in 2015 . I'm just hoping that the Fed's do the accelerated depreciation ! I hope I'm impressed with portafill .

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation

We have rented a crusher and screener from screening services . Will catch up with Davie to hopefully be able to see some machines working . This is something that's on my radar for 2016 . I have spent enough money in 2015 . I'm just hoping that the Fed's do the accelerated depreciation ! I hope I'm impressed with portafill .

SVTSHELBYGT500

Occupation
Did buy a new portafill 5000 in April from screen services . Very happy with it so far ! Screening topsoil and sandstone . Very productive .