• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

please help (excavator info)

Mannyz

Hello, just purchased a Case 9030B and would like to know which other excavator brand is the best comparable to my case? Reason I'm asking is I'm trying to purchase a Hydraulic Thumb online and there are a lot of different ones and don't want to make a mistake of purchasing the wrong one. Any info is good info, thank you!

AntonioRocha

Hello, just purchased a Case 9030B and would like to know which other excavator brand is the best comparable to my case? Reason I'm asking is I'm trying to purchase a Hydraulic Thumb online and there are a lot of different ones and don't want to make a mistake of purchasing the wrong one. Any info is good info, thank you!

Case Cx210, Hitachi 200, basically you have a 20 ton machine, now Case sells them as cx210

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Same as a Link-Belt 3400 Quantum or Sumitomo SH200.

Shimmy1

Any thumb for a 200 class machine should be fine, unless you have a short stick on it. Your stick should be around 10'.