• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures of your Backhoe!!!!!

planecrazzzy

Occupation
Operator , Cert Welder , Class "A" Truck Driver
No tree is safe with a Backhoe w/4in1 bucket...
Gotta Fly...
JAM

PS I save the big stumps in an area... Go over and pick them up and drop them , shaking off more dirt.
They are good in an outdoor fire pit with regular firewood.
The stump will burn ALL WEEKEND.

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
18402922_1495468320494301_2067041509967916994_n.jpg
I envy you the front bucket. I deal with big rocks all the time. I dig them out with the hoe. Getting a big rock into the bucket is SO frustrating. I push them around, they usually find a way to escape. I think engineers screwed up. The hoe, and bucket should both be on the same end. Then they could be broom, and dustpan.

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
I envy you the front bucket. I deal with big rocks all the time. I dig them out with the hoe. Getting a big rock into the bucket is SO frustrating. I push them around, they usually find a way to escape. I think engineers screwed up. The hoe, and bucket should both be on the same end. Then they could be broom, and dustpan.

Sometimes helps to bump into the rock, dump the bucket a little, toss a chain around the rock down low and curl it back to pull the rock into the bucket. Or just dig a pit next to said rock and send it down deep.

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
Is this the one with removable hoe? I was at the point of writing the check for one like yours, but with cab. I was 200 miles from home, the seller wouldn't trust a check. We were across the road from his bank, I proposed we walk over there and do a wire transfer. He refused. Cash only. I couldn't see an extra 400 miles. I didn't buy it. Since, I've had a JD 410, and two Case 580Ks. Likely, you'll have a few bugs to work out, then it'll be a great tool.

Willie

Tinkerer

Did he have proof of ownership ? Probably stolen somewhere. I am just real wary of sellers like that.
I was 200 miles from home, the seller wouldn't trust a check. We were across the road from his bank, I proposed we walk over there and do a wire transfer. He refused. Cash only. I couldn't see an extra 400 miles. I didn't buy it. Since, I've had a JD 410, and two Case 580Ks. Likely, you'll have a few bugs to work out, then it'll be a great tool.
Willie

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
He was the snot nosed kid of a reputable fellow who had run a used equipment yard many years. The old man had just retired, turning his business over to Junior. Coincidentally, I had another bad experience with this A__ hole a couple years later. I had written a check in the amount of asking price for a bulldozer. The seller said he was losing a long battle with brain cancer, selling off his toys. This jerk pulled into the driveway with truck, trailer, and cash. The seller was very apologetic, but cash would be hard for IRS to trace.

I wonder how much of the "dealer's" income gets claimed to IRS?

Willie