• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

picture test..............Link-Belt LS7400

renaud

Sorry, it does'nt work......
Any help on how to post pictures would be appreciated.
Max.

Last edited:

renaud

linkbelt013.jpg

linkbelt012.jpg

linkbelt011.jpg

linkbelt010.jpg

linkbelt009.jpg

linkbelt007.jpg

linkbelt008.jpg

linkbelt005.jpg

linkbelt006.jpg

O.k., it seems like it will work.....
Here are the pics of a Link-Belt LS7400 ecvavator i just finished building.For those of you who are familiar with the construction business, it is in 1/50.The donor model was a JCB330 in 1/35 made by Joal.I tear off everything and then rebuilt the house compartment and built the cab out of brass.
I also built the boom out of brass as well.I did many modifications to the undercarriage in order to make it look like the undercarriage of a Link-Belt 7400 and not of a "no-name" brand from somewhere in Asia.
On the 7400, the traction motors were hidden behind steel plates-they were somewhat inside a casing.
I also put small screws instead of pins where the boom and stick connects and at the bottom end of the stick so it can be taken apart in order to be hauled from a jobsite to another.The counterweight can also be removed.
Hopefully you guys can see the pics as i still have long ways to go before i fully understand how to post pictures.
Regards to everyone.
Max.

Last edited: