• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Peterbilt 379 Flat Top lowboy project

Fastdirt

Hey JNB and Fservice, I just made a video of the "shop" on youtube. The shop is awesome so far. Can't wait to get down and dirty in/out there lol. Definitely doing a door in the side.
The shipping container shop video is on You Tube. Also some more vids and more to come.

One of those links should work. I'm a bit rusty. Yes I'm back on there. Can't help myself lol. Also posting work on IG

CM, Thanks! I absolutely love the 315F. I've always wanted that machine with a blade and the reduced radius but just couldn't afford one. Still can't lol, but I just went for it and love it. The 312C was doing a great job as always but it is just shy of 10k so I'm giving it a break. I demoed the 315F last year and loved. Very balanced and quiet strong. Just like a 312 in performance. No difference really, it's just great in tight areas and the blade has several advantages.

Aliate

Everything looks great as always, glad to have you back here and glad to see you doing well. I really love the 315F the most, I recently bought a hitachi 130 because the price was right but those 315's are nice.

hvy 1ton

That looks real good FD. Have a chunk of land about 100 miles away. I've been thinking about ways to put something together with a couple 20' cans.

YukonJeff

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Awesome looking Pete. Any more pictures of your twin turbo setup? Did you end up going with the 5DS or 6NZ?

By far the nicest looking L9000s I've ever seen too. Every old Ford in my neck of the woods is two tone brown and falling apart, half are the old gas engine trucks too. Carbs belong in sleds and hot rods not heavy trucks.