• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

paving refresher

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
The landfill I work for is owned by a large factory. We do slot of their ground maintenance to. After being stiffed by a few contractors or getting the run around the owner bought a bunch of older paving machinery. I was 18-19 the last time I did any. We hired some retired and off season help that were pavers but now they want to bail. The equipment is good just old and mostly will be repair work. My main question is what old should the hand wand be set for tack and also the temp. Our guys don't seem to know. This is an old Rosco RMT unit we put on a truck. Nothing fancy like a control box or computer just alot of levers. Also what brand of hand spray hose you prefer to run. Take care Taylor.