1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Parts Manuals JCB 3D

Discussion in 'Tractor/Loader/Backhoes' started by John Wilson, Dec 2, 2008.

1. John Wilson

John Wilson New Member

Greetings all, After reviewing the posts in the various sections today, I see a lot of great and helpful information for future questions I may have. In the mean time, I have a question for you. I own a 1977 JCB 3D II backhoe/loader. I have been doing some engine work on it, and my local JCB dealer is faxing me parts lists/schematics for a machine that is newer than mine. This causes me to call them back and say that it looks sort of like the picture, but not entirely.
    I am looking to avoid all of the back and forth, and get a parts list/schematic for this machine, so I can call them for parts and say with certainly what the part is that I am looking for. Does anyone have, or know of a parts manual for this machine? If anyone has a online copy (PDF), or other format, I would be very appreciative for a copy of it. If someone has a microfiche copy, I would be willing to make a PDF out of that fiche.

Thank you all for your help in advance, and happy digging.
    John Wilson

JCB 3D II
    1977, Leyland engine, extendahoe