• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

OTC 100 Ton Track Pin Press

Chuck O

Press is a C-Frame field press with a manual pump for sale. Both are new. If anyone is interested I have pictures.

lantraxco

I can see the bidding war now. $7,500? Wow, they've gone up.

Does it have a set of tooling with it?

I don't like the "C" frame presses any more, prefer the twin tie rod setups, no offense.

Cheers

Chuck O

I can see the bidding war now. $7,500? Wow, they've gone up.

Does it have a set of tooling with it?

I don't like the "C" frame presses any more, prefer the twin tie rod setups, no offense.

Cheers

No it doesnt have any tooling. Can't find what they are going for on the net. What is it worth?

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Not to sound offensive but comparing size of the clamp to the pump it appears to be built light to press 100 tons. The old ones I have been around were only 70 tons and were very heavily built in comparison.

Chuck O

OTC has good quality presses. I've only used OTC presses before and never had trouble pushing out any pin that was stuck tight. Just someones preference

tctractors

Its a shame you lads are so distant as I have a Berco cylinder that you can pull F/Drives down with or press out track pins that I don't need any more, it's a 100 ton plus item the trouble is its so heavy I cannot lift the cylinder off the floor, the standard CAT 100 ton and the Big Nozzie 100 ton cylinder that I use regularly I can lift, not wanting to interfere with any sale here but C frames can be a drama, I had 1 let fly on me a few years back so I bought 2 new rods (CAT around the £600-£700 spot) and stick with them, as I don't like the mess in my trousers???
tctractors

theironoracle

Occupation
OWNER/OPERATOR MOBILE HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR
I have this exact pin press, I don't do a lot of pin pressing but it works very good and never makes me nervous. I really like the threaded rod to take up the slack....TIO

pins

hi could you forward some pictures of the press if you still have it for sale please.

tctractors

pins, if you are looking for a big cylinder to grunt out pins get in touch when you manage to pop over the water, there is a picture of it in the sprocket pulling thing of mine or look under Berco track press.
tctractors

Huffy

I have a 160 ton otc track press with tooling. It can come with or without electric power unit. I,m slowing down and will part with it. $6500 with power unit or $5000 without. Will not ship, must pickup thanks

Boude

I have a 160 ton otc track press with tooling. It can come with or without electric power unit. I,m slowing down and will part with it. $6500 with power unit or $5000 without. Will not ship, must pickup thanks
I am interested please let me know if still available .

wade homuth

Occupation
mechanic
do you still have 160 ton track press