• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Offering Equipment Financing For Businesses

Shryock99

Hello my name is Erik Shryock and I work for Atlas Financial Services. I put together Financing and Leasing for new and used equipment. We do Vendor and Private Party transactions in all 50 states and Canada. We do all types of equipment including Vehicles, Yellow Iron, Work Trucks, Semi Trucks, Tow Trucks, Rotators, Flatbeds, Wreckers, Limousines, Party Bus, Forklifts, Bulldozers, Auto Body, Auto Repair, Landscaping, Fabrication, Welding, Agriculture, Medical, Dental, Technology, POS, Computers, Computer Software, Audio & Video, anything and everything except a Plane or a Boat. We do it all, even if you have a prior bankruptcy, foreclosure, or repossession. We also have programs for refinancing, collateral based deals, and working capital, just in case you need some extra funds for the company. We also have programs for start-up companies and non-profit organizations. Lastly, if you are a business owner and you’re selling some equipment, we can definitely do the financing for any potential buyers. We will cut you the check. There is no obligation and no fees, unless you choose to go with our services. "The application Is only two minutes long. we are able to get an approval up to $100,000 from a one page application alone if you meet a certain criteria." We can finance from $5,000 up to $10,000,000. If interested please call me at 800 926-1826 ext. 214, message me, or "TEXT ME" 562-481-2062.

Thank you,

Erik Shryock
:usa