• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Niveltronic Plus

The Tackman

Occupation
Paving Foreman in Atlanta
I have reading up on different types of electronics for asphalt pavers. Does anyone have experience with this type?

McLeancompany

Yes we sell the Niveltronics on the Vogele Vison series paver we also sell TopCon however I prefer the Niveltronis as it is a plug and play system within the software installed on the Vision series pavers.

BRIEV7

Occupation
FOOTBALL
niveltronic's

this new technology of VOGELE PAVERS ,this later it makes work easier if we compare with old generation of way of paving .,in resume NIVELTRONIC's = NEW ERGO PLUS POST CONTROL+PERFECT RESULT QUALITY OF PAVING

Landworks

Occupation
Owner/CEO
I own a Vogele 5200-2 that has the Niveltronic system. Very easy to use and the integration with the Vogele / Wirtgen platform is seamless and system-wide where others are just add on's for the tow point cylinder. Ours is used with a Carlson EZ-IV screed.