• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New T-Mar Grapple Yarder

HD Mech

Occupation
Heavy duty mechanic
Pictures of 2nd T-MAR yarder built. The family and I drove by one day in the summer and was able to snap some pictures.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

log big

Looks like t-MAR made a winch system on tracks for steep ground and thay got the big dog ready

DBDLS

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
LC650.1Resize.jpgLC650.2Resize.jpgLC650.3Resize.jpgLC650Resize.jpg

I imagine Tyson is quite busy getting his LC650s ready for action. I thought I'd post some pictures of one of the LC650s in their yard that looks to be close to ready.

Scott_527

Looks great Tyson, I'm sure they'll be true blue 124 killers! Are they both still headed to New Zealand or is one staying local?

Occupation
Running Supersnorkel
I hear that one of them is coming to Port McNeill (WFP) for a trial soon

Occupation
Running Supersnorkel
We are as of Monday coming. Yarders are in Cedar patch, very dry out there . No sense in taking any chances