• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland ts110. No reverse?

chris allen

Occupation
Feild tech
Our tractor use to do the grind thing over the yrs before actually going into reverse. Well it stoped doing the grinding noise an now want go into reverse. Does this trains have a shuttle sync pack that flips forward to reverse Thinking of tackling this job. Not sure what all is involved with this procedure but I'm
Sure I'm gonna wish I didn't an not to mention it has an inclosed cab. I've broken the tractor into before when we replaced the clutch Hyd throw out bearing. Any idea bout how many hrs the reverse repair job may end up being

Plebeian

Often preferable and quicker to have a trained tractor mechanic (give you a hand) who has worked on those type of transmissions before, given there are many different variations of transmission for the ts110. You can look up the exploded transmission diagrams in a few places.
http://www.messicks.com/nh/54887
I have heard there were changes that made the TS 'A' series transmissions and 6000 series transmissions more reliable.