• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johan12

Hi all,

I got a job in a construction company and I’ll be joining next week. For the job, I am in need of safety shirt because they don’t provide it and we have to arrange it ourselves. I searched online for such shirts and happened to find this one https://shop.***/products/pioneer-6...d-loop-reflective-arm-patch-ministry-standard, But I’m not sure about this. Are there any other types. Is the cost of the shirt too high?

Last edited by a moderator:

Planedriver

Occupation
Farmer
I would talk to the person who hired me and/or an employee to ask where the best place to buy the required shirts is. They may have a local supplier who offers a discount to your new companies employees. If not the guys on the job will know who has the best deal. Beyond that, buy a few extra and keep one in your vehicle if you can afford it.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
I've never heard of such a thing.. if its required, they should furnish it.. JMHO
If you cant afford a bunch of shirts, just buy a HI-VIZ vest.. that way you can just wear it over your street clothes and you wont look like a dork when you leave the jobsite..

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Not sure where you are in Canada, but when I was consulting on a project in Moose Jawl, SAS about 5 years ago high visibility suspenders met all the legal requirements. Nice thing about them is that they were cool and could also be worn over heavy clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.