• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My scratch built RC's

RCP57

Occupation
commercial fisherman/part time elf
Hi ,

Wow your work is amazing ! I'm loving it :)

Are the dump truck boxes for sale perhaps ?

Best regards,
Marcel

Yes, I do build and sell the dump boxes. PM me if you would like more info.

Here is something I have been working on for myself lately. I hope to have it finished sometime this summer. Late 50's to mid 60's KW...

IMG_5318.jpg
IMG_5320.jpg
IMG_5322.jpg
IMG_5323.jpg
IMG_5325.jpg

ruitje

Cool build ! :)

Unfortunately I don't have the option to send a PM. Seems like my account needs to be approved or something like that...

BR
Marcel

RCP57

Occupation
Cool build ! :)

Unfortunately I don't have the option to send a PM. Seems like my account needs to be approved or something like that...

BR
Marcel

Thanks! I think you just need another post or so and then you can PM. Part of the forums anti spam stuff I think. You have to make a certain amount of posts before you can post pictures or send PM's.

Reg

windstar

A question for RCP57

Hi really enjoying your builds, fine workmanship. I read in one of your posts that you welded the nuts for the pads on the tracks you built. I am impressed with your method, you mention making a jig, could you elaborate ? I don't have tig but I have a small mig (140 amp) I would like to try with small wire and low heat. Thanks for sharing your builds with us.
Terry

Seilbagger

Hi really enjoying your builds, fine workmanship. I read in one of your posts that you welded the nuts for the pads on the tracks you built. I am impressed with your method, you mention making a jig, could you elaborate ? I don't have tig but I have a small mig (140 amp) I would like to try with small wire and low heat. Thanks for sharing your builds with us.
Terry

i have welded the nuts too by building the M90 backhoe: https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...dtimer-collection-in-1-16&p=639978#post639978

RCP57

Occupation
Wow, I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted in this thread. Many customer builds have come and gone in that time but not much has been done for myself. The jig was very simple. A small piece of flat bar that could be pinched in the vice with two bolts passing through it at the right width to hold the nuts in place on the chain. I used 4-40 nuts on them. It works OK but is difficult to get all of them perfectly straight. I have since bought some K1 chain for any future builds. It is very expensive but works better than welding the nuts on.

zelito ramos

Boa tarde, eu sou do Brasil e estou tentando ver se algum dos meus amigos pode passar-me as medidas das válvulas para que eu possa fazê-los aqui. Obrigado.

zelito ramos

Eu tenho trabalhado nas válvulas hidráulicas dos skidders no meu tempo livre. Espero que eles funcionem como deveriam
IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg
[/ CITAR]

RCP57

Occupation
Eu tenho trabalhado nas válvulas hidráulicas dos skidders no meu tempo livre. Espero que eles funcionem como deveriam
IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg
[/ CITAR]

I'm sorry but I don't remember the size of the plugs. I built this several years ago and didn't have any plans or drawings. I just spaced things out so that the fittings were as close together as I could get. It is a large block using full size servos. It takes up a lot of space!

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
I like the track loader and the excavator I remember when you built the loader...still awesome work

RCP57

Occupation
I haven't posted on here in a long time. I have been working on this Hayes for quite a while whenever time permits in between customer builds. I think I finally have it nearly ready for paint.