• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My CATERPILLAR scale model collection

Kwabbus

ORDER TIME! Caterpillar 527 [CYPModels1:50] 20120908

This week I recieved the finall update on the Caterpillar 527 Tracked Skidder scale model. I have enclosed some off the photos Ciprian sended me to show you the finall result. As you can see besides the photo etched cab protection he even added some grabs and railings.

THE FINALL MODELS ARE READY! YOU CAN PLACE YOUR ORDERS!

This knock out model will be available in very limited numbers for serious collectors only.

Estimate price: Build model 225 euro,- and Kit 115,- euro.

There are three different versions available:

1: Swing boom version

2: Fixed grapple version

3: Winch version

THE FINALL MODELS ARE READY! YOU CAN PLACE YOUR ORDERS!

Wanna see more photos? Then check out frequently my MiniMoversNL BLOG

More information about ordering this unique scale model in a very limited edition? Visite the CYPModels website.

caterpillar527trackedsk.jpg

Kwabbus

NEW MODEL! Caterpillar 527 Quad Tracks [CYPmodels 1:50]

NEW MODEL! Caterpillar 527 Quad Tracks [CYPmodels 1:50]

CYPmodels is maker from series of exclusive range of small construction equipment, civilian trucks and army vehicles. They strive passionately to develop and produce models for enthusiasts and collectors of this unique scale models.

Their latest creation, and for me a pleasant surprise, joining the recent released Caterpillar 527 versions:

Caterpillar 527 Swing Graple Quad Tracks in 1:50 scale.

If you want to see more photos? Visit www.minimovers.nl

caterpillar527swinggrap.jpg

Kwabbus

NEWS FLASH! Annoucement New Model [CYPmodel 1:50]

CYPmodels has announced to produce a new unique Caterpillar scale model in 1:50th scale.

Curious? check out! www.minimovers.nl/news

Progress photos, dimensional details, price, numbers and the delivery schedule delivery date will be posted on our Website when available. This next knock out model will be available in very limited numbers for serious collectors only.

cypmodelsnewproject2013.jpg

Kwabbus

Thanks for the reply!

Do you have photos or brochures /specsheets from the M105 Deuce you can share?

Best regards,
Wouter

Kwabbus

Today there is added an update of the "The making of..." Caterpillar 594H Pipelayer.

Follow the complete story? Then check out frequently "The making of..... to discover how gradually it will turnout into the making of a unique handmade scale model.

Enjoy reading & watching!

Ad and Wouter

caterpillar594hlierwerk.jpg

Kwabbus

NEWS FLASH! Annoucement New Model [Les Miniatures du Fabourg 1:50]

Les Miniatures du Fabourg has announced to produce a new unique Caterpillar scale model in 1:50th scale.

Curious? check out! www.minimovers.nl/news

Progress photos, dimensional details, price, numbers and the delivery schedule delivery date will be posted on our Website when available. This next knock out model will be available in very limited numbers for serious collectors only.

caterpillarv925mastermd.jpg

Kwabbus

CYPMODELS has forwarded the second series photos of the development and construction of the master of the Caterpillar M105 Deuce.

To give everyone a glimp from "behind the scenes" check out www.minimovers.nl for first images!

Enjoy Wouter

695fce10b5b8351c6cc3b547f76053f8-Caterpillar_M105_Master(16).JPG