• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 930 940 960 Have Manual Will email

redneck2

:) Hi Joe If you could please e-mail me copy of 940 manual i would really appreciate it having mechanical problems need to find out how to move manually to get it in garage to work on email is krubyj@yahoo.com Thank you ever so much

sawyer

Occupation
Self employed contractor
Fantastic

I have two 960 Mustangs and would love to have both parts and service manuals can you pm me so I can give you my e-mail! Thanx PM

6t6cuda

not sure if this thread is still active, but I just bought a 940 today.

I would be interested in the documentation email me at sixtsixcuda (at) yahoo dot com

dign4gold

hello i was wondering if the manuals are still available and if you are still in need of operators manual? i have operators and safety manuals i can scan if necessary but i need the parts and service manuals. not too worried about spammers so will give you my email it is dignsift at that google mail place will check for reply soon. let me know if you need other manuals and i will get started scanning them. thanks

byron1100

Mustang 940 Manual

I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart

Hi, I have the Owners and Operators Manuals and I need to give the machine a complete service. The machine came with the property we bought in Jul 2012, see www.wrenbrookretreat.com

Like; oil & filter change (can do), adjust the drive chain (need service manual), adjust the hand brake (need SM), adjust the steering controls (at the moment it wont sit still)(need SM).

This is fairly urgent as the bridge to our property was damaged in the last flood and we need to dig out one end to stabailse the foundation. We have the back-hoe attachment.
Regards - Byron

JDrent

940 service manual

I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart

Hey just bought a 940, could i get a copy of the service manual. jdrentfamily@gmail.com Thanks!!

grrumpy

Hi
Do you have any pages on where the safety decals are correctly placed A freind of mine managed to get a full set of decals kindly supplied by Mustang free of charge while on holiday in the US but I have no idea where to put them There is nothing in the service manual but maybe in the operators book (which I dont have) any help on this would be appreciated
Cheers