• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 930 940 960 Have Manual Will email

jmanf250

i would LOVE a copy of the 960 Manual please! We just got one out on this site and I have no Manual.

Thank you very much!

Kindly
jason

cn22al

Bought a Mustang 2050 in an auction, looks like engine needs rebuilding. It has an Yanmar 4TNE88 motor, trying to replace or re built the motor, looking for an after market rebuilt kit or a replacement motor, any pointers where parts can be bought for reasonable price.

Any one knows the front hydaulic coupler part number or any site where I can find them.

Thanks,
CN

rocksolid

You sure have become a popular guy. I have just purchased a 1994 940 and would greatly appreciate if you could send that pdf my way as well. I just spend a pretty penny having a local shop to stop a leak to get it back still loosing hydraulic fluid. Thank you very much. Dan H. rocksolidcreations@qnect.net

slowpoke

If its available would really like to get a copy of the service manual ( or wiring diagram) for the mustang 930. We have one that has an intermittent over temp alarm that has been giving us trouble for a few weeks now. Thank you advance for any help you may have to offer.

sions eq

Would you resend the section with the hyds in it. I recieved email 1 and 3 and am guessing i need #2 that I didn't recieve.
Thanks again

mwarner

Joe, I just bought a 960 and have some electrical problems, hydrolic issues, no kill switch, the brake does'nt work. I need help! Anything you could E-mail would be most appreciated.

Morgan Warner
mrw226@gmail.com

jdtwocyl

960 mustang manuals

I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart

I am looking for a service manual for a 960 skidsteer. Iam also looking for aparts manual and a source for parts. Thanks email address dicksemailaddress@yahoo.com