• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 930 940 960 Have Manual Will email

Indians1

Sorry Ken, it's Joe who has the manual and my address is ed.schwartz@cnh.com. My issue is probably pretty simple for someone who's familiar with a 930, 40, or 60. I'm used to units having a hydraulic sight guage, but I don't see anything on my newly purchased 940. I'm trying to learn more about it, and it looks like possibly the hydraulic tank and chain case tanks share one compartment. If this is the case, is the hydraulic fluid level check the plug on the side of the machine between the wheels? Thanks to anyone who can help! If not, is there supposed to be a dipstick on the fill cap?

dave esterns

hahaha, it looks like everyone wants the service manual. i do not want it, all i want is a new skid loader. why is it taking so long for jcb, bobcat, and cat (small ones) to release new models? is this a bad economy or something?

tamie

Can you please send me the service manual for the 960 Mustang Manual. Thanks :)

Tamie

athlonia

Please Send 940 manual.

I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart

Hello, please send a copy of the 940 Mustang manual to slnorem@netzero.net.
Thank you,
S~

ppp

Joe,
I just picked up a Mustang 940 as well. If you are still e-mailing them out could I get one as well.
Thank You in advance...........
Will

wilper18@hotmail.com

Jassade

I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart

Joe I just purchased a Mustang 940 at auction and it is in need of a bit of work. If you would please email me a copy of the manual I would be forever grateful.

notreal.iam@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!!

-J

durallymax

I sent you a PM with my email. A copy would be greatly appreciated thanks.

goer42

I have A 940 Mustang and have several issues to fix. If you could email me a copy of your service manual it would be greatly appreciated. Goer42 at yahoo dot com. Thanks