• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi mm30sr

waker65

Occupation
Forestry attachments
Thanks to both you farmerboy and Reefer mike. Hopefully I can help u guys someday.:D

MX45

Fellas, do you know if the MM55 is like the MX45 - if so can you offer me the manuals you have??? I am not allowed to add the same photo that is under MX45 in another thread - you can see my machine there - thanks for any help in advance -

Regards, MX45

waker65

Occupation
Forestry attachments
MX45 I looked at a pic of a 45 and it looks different than the 55 to me. If you want the parts manual for the 55 your welcome to a copy.

Waker65

MX45

G'day Waker65,

Thanks for the offer and YES I will take up that offer of the manuals. My email is darkbluedog@hotmail.com. I have looked at photos of the MM55 and seen an MM45 and the set up physically seems similar enough and something is far better than nothing. Both machines are Mitsubishis and from the same era in the nineties so hoping there is enough similarity for the manuals to give me guidance - the computer codes seemed similar to what I see on mine so here is hoping. Thanks to the original supplier of the manuals and to everyone who has contributed to this thread in advance,

Regards, MX45

aksobe

I would love to buy m55sr-2 manuals from you

I have had the same problem. Have either of you fixed your problem yet? I have a copy of the Diagnostic Manual for the Electronic system for Mitsubishi MM30SR , MM40SR , MM55SR , MM55SR-2 These were translated from the original Japanese. Also have parts manual for MM30SR. Does anyone know how I could reach these guys? Thanks td6man

I would love to buy mm55sr-2 manuals from you td6mann. Please email me at mail@davidkunat.com or call me at 907 209 9902.

Thanks!

aksobe

codes

All i can do to help is give you code #53 - 0053 – right to left on left hand joystick below 2.3 volts. Try cleaning all your contacts, CPU contacts, and all fuses. Make sure all grounds are tight and that the battery is FULLY CHARGED, and that the battery connections are secure.

HoraceM

MM 30 SR manuals anyone?

Evening all, I've just been asked by a friend to assist getting his MM30SR working again after some of the levers stopped working! I have seen several people trying to get manuals for this model. Has anyone been successful at all? I have seen that "farnerboy" and "td6man" have been active along these lines and I hope they will be able to help me if I contact them directly.
But if anyone has a copy of any manuals for this model please let me know as I know I'll need all the help I can get. :Banghead
I'm in the UK.
Cheers all
HoraceM

FARMALL

DEAR,td6man,I have a mm30sr and i see you have a Diagnostic Manual would you be willing to sell me a copy of your's i bought one and the plugs are all messed up on it, I would be greatful if you could help me out on this matter.

loftyofaust

HI all i have a mm55-SR with the typical cpu flashing no controls working .. Ihave read most info on connection oxidisation etc
I have cleaned myriads of connections none of which appeared to cause my problem... The cpu flashes 08 if anyone can give me the code on this or e-mail a fault code chart it will stop me going bonkers..I have had this machine for some time and it has been really good till now....Any help with manuals etc will be greatly appreciated My email loftncher@tadaust.org.au
Thanks to all ..Ireally am desperate to get this machine going again Loftyofaust

loftyofaust

can aksobe or who has them please put diagnostic fault charts up for down load or give us a email address so we can contact
you these charts would be of so much benefit to all subscribers to this forum who have flashing cpu problems..Hoping for some answers loftofaust email loftncher@tadaust.org.au

4x6HeavyMetal

MM40 SR Computer Lockup ...

hello i have 96 mm40 have four years for lifting logs digging around my yard it
was going great ever yet me down to the other day i started her up the cpu light flashing and she not work the boom .the bade works and tracks i tried all fuses and wires .some timeswhen she cold starts up she will work every thing as soon as i go not of shed she will stop again can any one keep mt friend said might be the brain.casey how did you get on regards
Regarding the electrical lockup of the swing and digging controls: I have found that by pressing the reset button while the machine is running will erase the error code and present instead all flashing eights on the readout. Once you see the all flashing eights then the machine will operate yet without the aid of the rotate, elevation and boom angle readouts. The reset button is located next to the ISO/ANSI switch and fuse panel under the operator seat.