• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MICHIGAN 175 A SERIES 2

mackman

Looking for a transmission filter #. Book says it's a napa 1133 but that's not what it is? They are cartridge type filters. The filter in it has no numbers. Michigan 175 a series 2 sn#3hg156

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Looking for a transmission filter #. Book says it's a napa 1133 but that's not what it is? They are cartridge type filters. The filter in it has no numbers. Michigan 175 a series 2 sn#3hg156
Here's what I find:
Minnpar.com shows this link to a parts book that I believe is for your machine:
http://files.minnpar.com/partbooks/...AN VME WHEEL LOADER MANUALS/175A-2 #204_1.pdf

Scroll way down to about page 136 in the PDF file and it lists a "Cartridge Kit" of 215502.

I then went to the Donaldson filter interchange page and put that 215502 number in and the search comes up with four possible matches the third one down is for a Clark, parent company of Michigan, trans. filter part number P550951

Here is the page with the details on that filter:
https://catalog.donaldson.com/productDetail/en/A/P550951?productId=20550&skuId=s45092

Hope this is the info you were looking for, might want to save that Minnpar link to the parts book or better yet print out a copy!

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry

d9gdon

Not a bad price with free shipping. That is $7.00 less than the Cat dealer's price for Donaldson with our corporate discount! And we would have to drive 15 miles one way to pick it up!

I really like them. I just recently bought some NOS Cat bottom rollers cheaper than any aftermarket ones for a D4C Series 3 and that includes shipping 800 miles!