• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Machine game - feedback wanted?

Foxis

Occupation
Simulation Developer
Hello all,

I thought I would ask you for some feedback for a game I have released and that we are trying to improve. It is a construction sandbox type game where you get various machines to operate and have fun with. We have tried to make it appealing to kids as well as the machine geeks that we are (or at least I am). :)

The game is available for Apple iPad (It is called "Machine World" - see here) and the problem we are having is that we have had complaints about the controls being too hard. When digging the setups are based on your typical euro configuration, but we are now working on an alternative.

How would you like the controls set up if you were playing a game? Realistically? Some kind of easy mode...? Or a choice between both?

I would very much appreciate your feedback as we're trying to make this appeal to a broad audience as well as those really interested in machinery.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Daniel