• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

M600 backhoe

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
You can find the d100's cheap. I sold one at auction a while back and it only brought like 750 way less than I wanted but I had no luck selling it otherwise.

stovein

I think the original backhoe for the 610 is not the d100 but one which mounted on the hooks down lower on the front of the machine. You could modify any small one to fit though. I have a d100 and have had it on a bobcat and now a new Holland. Sure works better than a shovel. The ones I see advertised around here generally are 2-3 thousand though.

lantraxco

Yeah, the D100 comes in a variety of mounts, three point for ag tractors, quick attach plate for skid steer, the early Bobcats did not have a "Bob-tach" on them so the backhoe was built to mount on the four hooks. Might be a little harder to find a D100 set up for the Bobcat.

stovein

It must mount like the old case ones then where you lift the boom arms up above and hook it on. Never seen one for sale specifically for the old bobcats.